The company continues to generate power at top speed with the Turkey's largest and balanced electricity generation projects, including 910.6 MW Wind Power Plant (except for Renewable Energy Resource Area -YEKA-) , 274 MW Hydroelectric Power Plant, 168 MW Geothermal Power Plant projects.
Geothermal Power Plants
• Türkerler GPP 1 (24 MW) Manisa
• Türkerler GPP 2 (24 MW) Manisa
• Türkerler GPP 3 (120 MW) Manisa
Wind Power Plant
• Tire GPP (50 MW) İzmir
• Barbaros GPP (12 MW) Tekirdağ
• Kalfaköy GPP (10 MW), Balıkesir
• Yenihisar GPP (20 MW) Aydın
Hydroelectric Power Plant
• Akıncı (Kayabeyi) HPP (87 MW) Ardahan
• Demirci HPP (13 MW) Kastamonu - Sinop
• Angutlu 1 HPP (15 MW) Giresun
• Angutlu 2 HPP (9 MW) Giresun
In March 2013, Türkerler won the privatization tender of Van Gölü Elektrik Dağıtım (Van Lake Electricity Distribution) for US $ 118 million and acquired 100% shares of Van Gölü Elektrik Dağıtım A.Ş.’nin (VEDAŞ) as of July 2013.
• The total population of the region including the provinces of Bitlis, Hakkari, Muş and Van is approximately 2.1 million.
• As of 2017, approximately 650.000 subscribers have been reached in the region and the amount of energy invoiced including eligible consumers is 1.8 billion kWh.
• 2013 - 2017 increase in annual average number of subscribers: 5.5%
• 2013 - 2017 increase in accrued energy: 8,1%
Angoragaz Doğalgaz, obtained Spot LNG Import License from EMRA valid for 10 years starting from December 15, 2009 to import Spot LNG. Within the scope of this license, it was entitled to import Spot LNG, to trade with import and wholesale companies, to supply natural gas to distribution companies and eligible consumers. Angoragaz has started natural gas trading since 1 January 2013. Besides these activities, it obtained Natural Gas Export License, which is valid for 30 years as of 01.08.2013, to export natural gas to Greece through pipelines.
Angoragaz supplies natural gas to various regions of Turkey according to its portfolio and it can supply natural gas all regions, that are eligible for taking natural gas through pipeline, of Turkey.
The YEKA WPP competition organized by the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources - General Directorate of Renewable Energy was won by Kalyon-Türkerler-Siemens Consortium on 03.08.2017 with a price of 3.48 USD Cent/ kWh.
The YEKA Contract issued between Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources - General Directorate of Renewable Energy and Kalyon-Türkerler-Siemens Consortium has been signed on 26.02.2018.
The consortium undertaken the factory installation that will manufacture turbines with a minimum 65% locality rate and it will carry out the R&D activities. Domestic employment will be provided in factory at the level of 90% and in R&D activities at the level of 80%.